i screened some of his work at some curated shows and i think he was a kind
genius > that was my experience anyway > thanks for the post about him
passing > i dont believe in death per say only transformation > i dont
believe in belief either so... but it is sad to see a life go > though he
is still with us i think > he is a great spirit art makes shifts in and of
itself without getting accolades from the constituency

perhaps a tribute can be made a memorial like we did with brakhage in nyc
but mark fr the academy can possibly get him in the tribute they have at
the oscars too plus i dont know if his work is archived > maybe at MOMA ?
anyone know?

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimac...@gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Skype carimachet - 646-652-6434
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.