Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:40:45 -0700
From: carriemakesmov...@gmail.com
To: FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Hand-processing Color Film in LA?

Hi FW,   I'm looking for someone in LA who is experienced in hand-processing
color C-41. I'm interested in trying a technique where I dip-dye unexposed film
in India ink, let it dry then shoot with it. Obviously this will ruin any lab's
chemicals when they process so i'll need to do this step myself, but only have
a darkroom set up for black and white. Anyone in LA point me to a home-hobbyist
who might be willing to play with this technique? Thanks!!
--

Carrie SchreckFilmmaker, photographer, and all-around cool
chick.carrieschreck.com