The official ORWO instructions for negative processing call for D-96, the formula of which is published here: http://www.filmotec.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/V-I-VV-1182-e.pdf  However, common D-76 available for purchase prepackaged  would be generally suitable along with a standard hardening fixer. A Caffenol developer might work as well, but you would have to experiment first. --Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Insa Langhorst
Sent: Aug 1, 2013 4:56 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] Reversal as Negative Hand-Processing?

Hi,

I just ordered some Standard 8 B/W reversal 100ASA ORWO UN54 film and would like to hand-process it at home. Does anyone know if it´s possible to develop it as a negative? And would it be possible to use the Caffenol dev that has been discussed here a few weeks ago?
Or else, how would I go about developing it as a reversal at home?

Thank you,

Insa

filmmaker and editor

insa.langho...@gmail.com