Toronto, Ontario, Canada
(416) 977-9740

www.skylightstudios.ca

On Aug 11, 2013, at 8:01 AM, frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com wrote:

From: Rob Christopher <random...@gmail.com>
Date: August 10, 2013 10:49:05 AM EDT (CA)
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Q for the list: digitize 16mm mag stock reels

I need to digitize a few sound reels of 16mm fullcoat mag stock. Do you know of any indie facilities have equipment that can do this (such as a Magnatech mag reel machine), or even 16mm sound playback equipment that could be hooked up to a portable digital recorder? I'm based in Chicago, but as it turns out the reels in question are in NYC. I have reached out to Millennium in Brooklyn but haven't gotten a response. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Rob Christopher

www.randomcha.net
www.chicagoist.com