I have a very similar Goko, but I think they work all the same:
- remove the plastic bulb cover (just pull it out). You should find a screw
that hold the bulb;
- turn the bulb on;
- move the sproketed wheel until the shutter is open;
- usnscrew a bit the screw: you'll find that there's a spring that push the
bulb out;
- using something to press on the bulb (like a little piece of fabric or
paper because the bulb can get very hot!) move the bulb in (by pushing) and
out (by leaving the spring to push it out) until you get the brighter image
you can;
-lock the screw;
- once you find that it works you can look at Wittner that sells more
bright bulb (but I never tried them):
http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/katalog/05_licht/b_tonlam.php, this one:
HALOGEN Filmbetrachter-Lampe 6V/10W Sockel Ba15s
Hope it helps
good luck
Livio