My film "To Re-edit the World" is made almost exclusively of the found
remaining films  and fragments of lost  San Francisco  Beat filmmaker Dion
Vigne. You can find the description on my website listed below. Let me know
if it may be of interest to your research.

Best,
David

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM, Fred Truniger <fred.truni...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Frameworkers
> I am looking for found footage films that deal (almost) excusively with
> the oevre of one filmmaker and re-interpret or re-read the contents and
> motifs of these films. the model for the query would be the "Phoenix Tapes"
> by Girardet/Müller. Are there any films you can recommend?
> Thank you!
> Fred

David Sherman
646 E. 5th Street