The University of California, San Diego is accepting bids for an Acme Model six
16 mm camera on a S O S animation stand. The minimum bid is $500.
 For pictures and details on bidding go to:
http://surplus.ucsd.edu/Lot.aspx?id=88346
The camera uses double perf film but could be converted to single perf. The
stand has follow focus and double Acme peg bars, the light box rotates . The
column is about 10 feet tall and it weighs about 1200 pounds.
I have no monetary interested in the sale but I don't want this to go to the
scrap yard.
Every thing was working in the Spring when it was removed from service..
The university accepts bids on line and in person. Conditions of sale are as
is, where is. Payment by check or credit card and you have 7 days after the bid
is accepted to remove the equipment. There is assistance available for loading.
If you have further question contact me off list or at the number below.

Sherman George
sgeo...@ucsd.edu
858-229-4368