Thanks for the shout-out, Adam!  And I'll echo Lisa here -- yes, please do
let us know if you're interested in guest curating!  For the job, we're
looking for film/video artists/makers.  No past curating experience
required (but definitely welcomed if you have it).  And since we're in Los
Angeles and would love to reach out beyond our backyard, we're looking for
folks based in places other than Los Angeles.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you're interested in guest curating or
have any questions about it.  And do check out the series.  It's pretty
fun.  This month's theme is "Screendance," and we've covered all sorts of
ground in past months—from experimental music video to taxidermy to
"simple, cheap, and awesome."

All the best,
Kate

--