From: FrameWorks [frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] on behalf of Philip
Borgnes [pborg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 6:21 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] Alpha Cine discontinuing film processing

Just confirmed with Jean Fee, Director of Operations at Alpha Cine Labs in
Seattle that as of September 27, 2013 they will be shutting down all film
processing. September 25th is the last day to get it in before the shut down. I
have one last roll of pre-paid 16mm that I'll be shooting over the weekend.
It is a sad day indeed for such a venerable lab as Alpha Cine.

Phil Borgnes
Sidewalk Cinema
Seattle Home Movie Day