Hi there,

I wanted to let the Frameworks community living in the Chicago area (or nearby)
know that next week I will be presenting two screenings of Argentine
experimental films, made possible by a generous invitation by the School of the
Art Institute of Chicago. Both programs include historical and contemporary
films. Both programs are shown on Super 8 film. And both of them are completely
different from each other.

The main program will take place Thursday, October 17, 6.00pm at the Gene
Siskel Film Center (164 N. State St.), as part of SAIC's Conversation at the
Edge series. (http://www.saic.edu/cate/currentschedule/ghost-anthology.html)

The second show (in which I will include some of my own work as a sidebar) is
scheduled for Saturday, October 19 at the Nightingale (1084 N. Milwaukee) as
part of Chicago 8 Fest (http://chicago8fest.org/).

Thanks so much for your time and I hope to see and meet some of you there.

All the best,
Pablo Marín.