The Wilson Sisters
-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Nelson
Sent: Oct 9, 2013 11:27 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Cinema Siblings

Peter and Kathy Rose

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Ekrem Serdar <ekremser...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dziga Vertov + Boris and Mikhail Kaufman. Despite the latter two being "only cinematographers", they're all men with movie cameras.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Steve Polta <steve.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI there are more Whitneys. I don't have the time at the moment to reach behind me and grab it but Gene Youngblood talks about them in Expanded Cinema. I think there was another brother and two offspring.
Jem Cohen also has a brother—Adam? Pacific Film Archive did a program in like 1995 or '96 called "The Other Cohen Brothers."

Steve Polta