Dear Bryan,

Since I'm teaching full time, I have not yet been able to complete the film
I was hoping to send to the festival this year, so I'm sending an older
work that utilizes a similar technique (botanicollage and "live action"
footage melded together) and has never been screened for the public.  I
would love to be able to show it to EIC's dedicated, discerning audience.
 I hope that is OK with you.  The other piece might be ready by the time
the festival happens, but it isn't ready now.

I look forward to seeing you all in April.

Best wishes,

CC

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Bryan Konefsky <bkonef...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone!  Experiments in Cinema is beginning to wind down our
> current call for submissions - Only about 3 weeks left to send us your
> experimental-cinematic-brilliance!  Our deadline for submissions is
> November 1.
>
> Experiments in Cinema will take place April 14-20, 2014 in Albuquerque,
> New Mexico (yes, where Breaking Bad was shot).
>
> Please go to www.experimentsincinema.com for complete submission
> information.
>
> Also, don't forget that the holiday season is coming soon and our
> fundraising DVD collections make perfect gifts :)  - see our website for
> ordering information.
>
> Happiness is a warm projector,
> Bryan Konefsky
> Professional product tester
> director, Experiments in Cinema
> president, Basement Films
>
> Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for
> that spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as
> Nietzsche called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought
> with money, cheap glory, or social position.
> - Emma Goldman

Caryn Cline
co-producer, *Acts of Witness*
www.actsofwitness.com