Thanks,
Do you know if there will be any super 8 projection at the fest?
Thanks, John

JohnCherry Kino <cherrykinocin...@yahoo.com> wrote:Cherry Kino Super 8
Workshops this November!
View this email in your browser

Cherry Kino Super 8 Workshops!
Hi!

I'll be running two Super 8 workshops during the Leeds International Film
Festival this year! Places are already half booked up, so there are only 3
places left for the Colour Super 8 workshop, and 4 places on the Eco Super 8
workshop, so I'd recommend booking quickly if you're keen as these tend to fill
up quickly. They are two-day workshops, so pretty intensive, and a lot of fun!
The aim is to equip you with the knowledge and practical experience so you can
continue making Super 8 films independently.

See full info below!

x CK

ECO SUPER 8 WORKSHOP!

Sat 9th Nov, 2013, 10:00 @ East Street Arts

Sun 10th Nov, 2013, 10:00 @ East Street Arts

Eco Super 8! Cherry Kino presents a hands-on two-day workshop where you’ll
learn how to use Super 8 cameras, shoot your own black and white film, process
it yourself using an ecofriendly developer made from household ingredients, and
then paint it with colours to make a glorious coloured film without all the
nasty chemicals! This fun technique was developed by Cherry Kino when visiting
Finland this year, as a way of making a film while respecting the incredible
natural environment. Includes refreshments and free pro HD digitization.

Weekend workshop £90 – to book, please email cherrykinocin...@yahoo.com

Your text caption goes here
COLOUR SUPER 8 WORKSHOP!

Sat 16th Nov, 2013, 10:00 @ East Street Arts

Sun 17th Nov, 2013, 10:00 @ East Street Arts

Super 8 colour filmmaking! Come and join Cherry Kino for this hands-on two-day
workshop where you’ll learn how to use Super 8 cameras including special tips
and tricks, and shoot your very own colour negative Super 8 film! On top of
that, you’ll get to hand-process your film using an accessible and economical
method that you can easily recreate at home, and learn about different
techniques such as stressing the film material and painting film by hand using
different tools and inks. Includes refreshments and free pro HD digitization.

Weekend workshop £90 – to book, please email cherrykinocin...@yahoo.com

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription
preferences
Cherry Kino · Patrick Studios · St Mary's Lane · Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 7EH
· United Kingdom