You are right indeed. My mistake. M-Mount. Those interested in
shooting in the telephoto range could put a Summicron lens and use the
sweet spot of the glass.

Yes the Kish lenses are interesting, but since the camera has a
PL-Mount one could use cinema 16mm lenses like Zeiss T*. The problem
is that they are hard to find. It seems that many people understood
that the only real thing left for the digital world are lenses. “Real
” in this sense: manufatured without cynicism, the cynicism of
built-in obsolescence.

Why not use a film camera? Maybe these providers of ersatz experiences
will realize one day that they tried to kill film too early.

Very best,
Marco

--

“A brave flat world.”