Hi Frameworks,
I have a film project that I need to raise money in order to complete. I am
working entirely with a 16mm work flow for this project. I know there is
Kickstarter and Indie Gogo but I was wondering about other funding options.
I am currently a resident of NY State, but I have the ability to relocate
to LA, Toronto, or Paris. And depending on the offer anywhere…
NYSCA seems to only be offering Fellowships for digital media this season.
I also could use a residency where I could use post production and editing
facilities for 16mm film for free, or lab grants for film development etc.
I still need to shoot a few more things, optically print some FX, edit on a
flat bed, cut a negative and then make a final print, preferably marrying
the sound to the image.

I have some dwindling personal funds for this, and of course there are
shitty jobs I can get, but I am trying to get this project done asap so I
wanted a way to raise funds instead of waiting till I get the dream job
etc. to fund the film. Any suggestions would be a great help...
Thanks
Kitty