I own a Time Flow motor for my bolex and am very happy with it, it has many
options with time delay filming.http://www.intervalometers.com/timeflow/

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.