From: m...@guillaumecailleau.com
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:55:16 +0100
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Bolex animation Motor

Thank you for the advices.
I heard about the Tobin motors but on the website I found:"NOTE: All Tobin
movie camera motors, speed controllers and the like are discontinued. Our
former dealers may still have limited supplies on hand"Does anybody have a
contact to clive Tobin? I wrote at : Film to DVD @ Comcast.net, (only adress i
found on the Website)
Roger, where did you get your Timeflow motors? the Revolution Motor is made
from the same Company, http://www.intervalometers.com/rev/bolex/ , But I can t
reach them by phone (answer machine) nor by email...
does anybody know some shops/dealers where I could try to find discontinued
products? ebay isn't very helpfull in this regard-
best,
Guillaume.