Dear Frameworkers,

Hello, I hope you are well.

I am in a sticky super 8 situation.. My camera is unable to function due to
oxidization of the battery (Canon 814 electric). It is now getting repaired.
I am visiting from out of the country and need to shoot something as soon as
possible; by tonight if that were to somehow work out- and by the latest next
Friday.

Do any of you in Los Angeles have a super 8 camera capable of shooting 200t
that I could rent or borrow?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

I am grateful to everyone on this listserv for the help and advice over the
years and wish all of you a wonderful new year!

Respectfully yours,
Jennifer