Happy Holidays!
If you are in Washington DC live music and screenings tonight!
Films Below
1.Invocation (Ancient Harps) (Nick Collins, 2012)
U.K. 6:00 minutes.
Rhythms of summer light and ancient stone.

2.Marshy Place Across (Lorenzo Gattorna, 2012)
USA | Format: 16mm transferred to DV | color/b&w | sound | 4:30 minutes
The title signifies the Native American name for
 Assateague Island, a national seashore and natural landmark located off the
coast of Maryland. A passive bay and pristine beach compose the barriers of
this subtle yet stunning passage. Distractions amongst the dunes awaken
development of the ecological and departure of the artificial. The film
culminates in close proximity to a small band of feral horses
that share a common territory and domesticated ancestry. — L.G.

The link is here-
http://dc-soniccircuits.org/

Also  I am pleased to announce I have a new Audio release on the amazing
Impulsive Habitat label here-
http://impulsivehabitat.com/releases/ihab083.htm
Happy New Year!
Chris