From: Scott Dorsey <klu...@panix.com>
To: jawood...@yahoo.ca, frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Hand processing E6 as B&W reversal
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:56:43 -0500

I am sorry to report that Rocky Mountain Film Labs shut down about two
years back.  They did lovely work and were always free to explain what
they were doing in great detail.

If I had E-6, I'd try running it through pincryptol yellow and then developing
by inspection in D-76.  Otherwise I'd take a few clip tests to develop in
D-76 to get the development time correct.  Develop until you get a nice black
highlight with some highlight detail, don't worry about the shadows.
--scott