Light Cone definitely rents this print. They had an older silent print when Moritz sent this one and we debated about the colors and editing.

At 23:43 -0500 7/01/14, Michael Zryd wrote:
Does anyone on Frameworks know where to source a 16mm film print of William Moritz's 'reconstruction' of Leger/Murphy's Ballet méchanique? It has a soundtrack that attempts to provide a sense of Antheil's original score, and it also has some colour tinting in some sections.

This version is on YouTube, and I've seen a VHS version, but would love to access a print. I have already checked EYE, Lightcone, FMC, Canyon, MoMA, and CVM.

Thanks!