From: C Keefer [kee...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 10:00 PM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Cc: Jonathan M. Hall
Subject: Re: 16mm print of Ballet Mecanique -- version by William Moritz

Clarifications re recent William Moritz posts - Jonathan, only a small
collection of LGBT-related materials from Moritz's estate were donated to the
ONE archive, per his wishes. No experimental films were given to ONE. The USC
Library would not hold any rights for any Moritz films.

Regarding Adam's post on Moritz, while Moritz had a brief affiliation, he
definitely did not work at iota.

Cindy Keefer
Center for Visual Music
cvmaccess (at) gmail.com