The Diplomat is that home movie projector.... I believe the main deal with
that is to fill the oil cup with light (ISO 32) oil every time you use the
projector.  The zoom spout oil will be fine with that.  I don't know about
any other oil points, but that oil cup goes directly into a felt pad that
oils the cam... if that pad goes dry the cam will not last long.

I don't know anything about the Super-8 projectors.

Service manual for the SL-0 should be somewhere on http://www.film-tech.com
under warehouse and manuals.  I have always avoided those slotload machines
as well, but those projectors will probably have a dozen or so different
oil points on them and possibly grease points as well; the service manual
will tell you for sure.
--scott