Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:33:18 -0600
From: m...@film-milwaukee.org
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Milwaukee Underground Film Festival 2014 CALL FOR
SUBMISSIONS

********Only 7 week left to submit to M.U.F.F. 2014********

The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is now seeking submissions

for the 2014 edition, running May 1-4 at multiple venues in Milwaukee, WI.

Entry form is available for download & can be emailed back to us or sent
through standard mail. All submission fees can be paid through Paypal on our
website:
www.filmmilwaukee.org/

**
The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is a student-run, international film
festival

dedicated to showcasing contemporary works of film and video that innovate in
form,
technique, and content. This annual event exhibits independent films from
around the

world. We are interested in publicly presenting the best in artistic,
experimental, original,

humorous, political and visionary film and video work. The Milwaukee
Underground Film
Festival is a nationally recognized non-profit student organization at the

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
**

Entry deadline: Thursday, March 13, 2014

Entry Fee: $15 per entry / $20 total for multiple entries
($10 per entry for Milwaukee County residents & students)
Entry fee waived for filmmakers who have exhibited their work

in previous editions of MUFF.

Multiple-projector/ expanded cinema/ installation proposals encouraged!

Questions?

Contact: Kellie Bronikowski / muff@film-milwaukee.org____