ACRE <http://www.acreresidency.org/>, which is not film-specific but has
good video/electronic arts capacities, is totally excellent.

It's volunteer-run, young, radical and utopian: a great blend of rigor and
vigor in a beautiful location. I don't know the exact breakdown of media
that artists use or were using, but there were a number of people whose
practice involves film and video. Programming includes lots of visiting
artists, workshops, TAZ exhibitions/screenings/performances/&c and a
balance (up to you, of course) of studio time and hanging out with other
artists.

I recommend it highly.

Jesse

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM, elizabeth mcmahon <elizmcma...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Please "like" this page; opportunities are posted regularly! One was just
> a couple of days ago. https://www.facebook.com/groups/53364734892/ There's
> MacDowell Colony Artist residencies, but those are rather exclusive. Do you
> check NAMAC's job bank? Internships are posted there all the time.
>
> Elizabeth

*// // // J E S S E  M A L M E D *
505.690.7899 // jesse.mal...@gmail.com //
www.jessemalmed.net // deep leap <http://www.deepleap.net> //