Why not send it Andec in Berlin? They are very reliable.

Most films cost quite a bit to shoot etc etc!

From:  Jennifer Saparzadeh <eteh...@gmail.com>
Date:  Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:25:14 +0100
To:  Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  [Frameworks] sending films for processing internationally

Hello Dear Frame-workers,

I hope you are all well.

I have just finished shooting 20 rolls of super 8 for a fiction film which I
must now send across the globe for processing: from Lausanne, Switzerland to
Los Angeles, CA.

My paranoia is stalling this process as I scramble to figure out how to
insure it.
The film cost quite a bit to shoot and if it were to get lost I would be in
a fix with the investors.. and the film would be over never to be seen or
made which would be a shame.

FEDEX does not insure packages over 1,000 USD.

Do any of you have recommendations of external transport companies or other
methods?

Any thoughts or advice are very welcome.

Thanks for your help now and ever in my super 8 pickles.

Sincerely,
Jennie