I think Pro8mm does it but it might even be more expensive than Fotokem?

____________________
Stephanie Hutin
Director of Production
Intercollegiate Media Studies
Mosbacher Gartrell Center for Media Experimentation and Activism
Pitzer College
1050 North Mills Ave., West Hall<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
Claremont, CA 91711<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
909.607.3889<tel:909.607.3889>
stephanie_hu...@pitzer.edu<mailto:stephanie_hu...@pitzer.edu>

On Feb 21, 2014, at 9:13 PM, "mariah garnett"