From: ste...@radonlake.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 14:35:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Bucket Developing 16mm Tri X Reversal

You can still get a  T-Max kit from Photographers Formulary in the US:
http://stores.photoformulary.com/reversal-developer-for-t-max/ It's listed as
"developer" but contains the bleach as well.

- Stefan Grabowski
From: rogerdwil...@sympatico.ca
To: jihalp...@yahoo.com; frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 18:13:32 +0000

I think Kodak discontinued making the T-max kit a few years back, which is one
of the reasons why I process as a negative and then make my prints using kodak
7203 print stock. But you can still process as a reversal and there are recipes
out there to make your own bleach for reversal processing. Here is a link to my
site where I have notes on negative processing with D19.
http://www.rogerdwilson.ca/2/post/2014/02/hand-processing-16mm-bw-film-with-kodak-d19.html

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.