I am not sure this is possibe wth FCPX but if you work in a 2K
workflow you could export your film as DPX, that is, as thousands of
individual TIF files, one per frame, so you could imagine importing
the problematic ones in photoshop and cleaning them, of course without
changing their colour profile. Long, painstaking work, but precise.
MAybe this applies bytter for dust removal than for hair or dead
pixels. My two cents. Marco

On 27 March 2014 09:45, Mary Stark <maryst...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> The clone stamp in After Effects removes marks here's a tutorial
> https://www.video2brain.com/en/lessons/removing-an-object-with-clone-stamp
>
> Mary Stark
>

> http://www.marystark.co.uk/
> http://interwovenpractices.co.uk/
> Tel: 07828450979
>

> On 26 Mar 2014, at 20:06, Francisco Torres <fjtorre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> After Effects had a trick for that, choosing an area of the frame and clean
> it with motion tracking, dont know if FC could do anything like that.
>

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Chris Freeman
> <christopherbriggsfree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I shot some footage with my DSLR but had some dirt on my lens.  Anyone
>> have experience / recommendations with Final Cut X plugins that will remove
>> it?
>>
>> Since it was on the lens, it's (possibly) different than removing dirt
>> from film scans, since that only appears for a few frames.  This is
>> constantly in the shot.

"A brave flat world."

marco poloni
usedomer strasse 8