Not experimental, and not erotic - unless you have a kink I'd rather not
discuss :-) - but the first work that comes to my mind when you say "banned
film" is "Titticut Follies". And there is definitely a body horror thing at
work there...

Continuing with the 'docs', but both more experimental and dealing with erotics
(if not, in itself, erotic), "Tongues Untied" which PBS refused to show.

Also repressed by PBS - the amazing "Seventeen" by Joel Demott and some guy who
makes film scanners or something :-). Not 'erotic' but the depiction of an
inter-racial relationship was one of the elements that got it essentially
'banned'.

Not actually 'banned', but the Fox News jeremiad against the NEA for having
funded a film organization that screened "Thundercrack" probably justifies
putting that on the list.