Johnny Minotaur by Charles Henri Ford, available from Filmmaker's Coop.
-JH

On Friday, March 28, 2014 2:16 PM, Francisco Torres <fjtorre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Triumph of the Will was banned after WW2 in most of the civilized world, maybe
for good reasons. Still believe it may be banned in Germany and other European
countries.
Ps- Even if we may think it makes the Nazis silly, which it does.