Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 14:34:23 -0400
From: kittylitter...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] KOKDAK Ektachrome Super 8 G

Can you use regular E-6 chemistry that I was using for other Ektachrome Super
8mm for Ektachrome Super 8mm G type? I just realized I have some roll that says
it is G type - I read online that this is somehow a different type of film and
that takes different type of development...
is that true? what is it - just a type of film that can be Tungsten and
Daylight - how is that possible? xoK