Hello,

I am currently editing, with John Hanhardt and Edith Decker-Phillips, the
forthcoming Nam June Paik: Selected Writings (The MIT Press).

The editors are looking for examples of significant writing by Paik, reflecting
his creative and critical thinking, including his ideas about art and media,
history, politics, and technology. We are currently visiting numerous archives
and collections for relevant materials, but would appreciate any information
regarding where other writings of Paik may be sourced, or if individuals are in
possession of writings by or correspondence from Paik that they would be
willing to contribute to the collection.

Thank you for your help, and please do not hesitate to contact me with any
questions.

Greatly appreciated,

Greg

Gregory Zinman, Ph.D.