David,

I’d saved your message when you first announced the launch of Exploded View,
and I now have occasion to get in touch to see if you’d want to play host to my
multi-projector roadshow.  Looks like I might be headed West on I-10 in late
January 2015.  Any chance that date could work for your calendar?  If so, I’d
love to drop by & see what you’ve got going there.  Might be my last tour for a
while too—it’s been more than 3 years since my last one & with the new job I
just started, I don’t think I’ll be able to sneak away quite as regularly.
Date’s a little flexible for the moment, but there are one or two things I’m
waiting to hear back about on either end of my road trip, so that’ll lock
things in a little more.  If you want to campaign for a specific window, feel
free to do that & I’ll see what I can do.

If you don’t know the roadshow, here’s an old-ish iteration (from Austin in
2009):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vImp4QRR9w4

And the most recent press release:

http://clas.ufl.edu/users/rogerbb/films/fall11tour.pdf