Thanks Shelly!

________________________________
 From: Shelly Silver <silver...@earthlink.net>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2014, 4:04:44
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] animals and human-animal relationships on film

Kathy high. Animal attraction!!!!

Sent from my phone

On Apr 23, 2014, at 9:18 PM, Ruth Hayes <randomr...@comcast.net> wrote:

Here's a sampling of animation featuring animals in some way:  Wendy Tilby and
Amanda Forbis' When the Day Breaks, Caroline Leaf's The Owl Who Married a
Goose, my own Wanda, Iain Gardner's films, Aardman's Creature Comforts, Yuri
Norstein's films, Alison deVere's Black Dog, Dennis Tupicoff's Darra Dogs, Igor
Kovalyov's Hen His Wife, Sara Petty's Furies, Joanna Quinn's Britannia, Paul
Fierlinger's Still Life with Animated DOgs, Alexander Petrov's The Cow, Run
Wrake's Rabbit, three versions of Little Red Riding Hood: Piotr Dumala's Little
Black Riding Hood, Tex Avery's Red Hot Riding Hood and Fleischer's Dizzy Red
Riding Hood.