Film can be so depressing these days - even black leader is being
discontinued.

Last night in bed [a dangerous place to think] I had the idea to start this
ongoing chain for NYC filmgoers -- a wish list of films we long to see
again; in hopes that a programmer will head our suggestions and make a few
of us happier. [Filmgoers in other cities should feel free to start their
own list.] I will begin. My faith might be restored [funny enough, as it
was sort of a religious commission] if I could see:

*Sunset*, Andy Warhol (USA), 1967, 33 min., 16mm film