Dear Mark,

JK has a list of S-16 compatible lenses here:
http://www.jkcamera.com/Lens%20Conversions.htm
Also they are selling one converted Computar 12.5mm 1:1.3 for 125 USD

I have been using all sorts of M42 lenses with my S16 Bolex and my S16
Krasnogorsk.
Most M42 lenses will cover the S16 frame completely.
I am even using one Peleng 8mm/3.5-Fisheye without any vignetting

good luck hunting!

Bernd