While maybe a little outside regular topics, I wonder if anyone has experience
transmitting an audio signal to multiple mobile phones.
I am planning some outdoor screenings and would love to have the option
available for people to plug in their headphones and hear the show more clearly
this way. It opens up the possibility of doing screenings in areas that have
louder environmental (read: cars) sound as well.
I am familiar with the mini fm radio transmission option a la Tetsuo Kogawa,
but nobody regularly carries FM receivers with them anymore, and it would be
nice to take advantage of walk-by traffic. Bluetooth is limited to 7 receivers
I believe, so I was thinking of a live audio broadcast that people could find
on the web maybe…? But audio delay is obviously no good. Any thoughts or input
would be greatly appreciated.