Greetings All!

The Film-Makers' Cooperative is pleased to announce that our recent
partnership with Fandor.com
<http://www.fandor.com/distributors/film-makers-co-op>is officially up and
running, with high quality digital videos of works by Gregg Biermann,
Margaret Rorison, and Joel Schlemowitz available online for streaming.  More
videos will be posted in the coming days and weeks by artists such as
Coleen Fitzgibbon, Takahiko Iimura, Jonas Mekas, Colab TV, Katherine Bauer,
Ira Sachs, Alan Berliner, MM Serra, Conrad Ventur, Larry Gottheim, Kyle
Beechey, David Finkelstein, Peter Gidal, Peter Emanuel Goldman, Ephraim
Asili, Bob Cowan and others.

Fandor is a subscription-based service, but anyone who is interested in
viewing works from the co-op's collection online can also check out the
service free of charge for 2 weeks by starting a free trial
here<https://www.fandor.com/users/new>.
Any members of the co-op who are interested in learning more about
participating in this partnership are encouraged to contact our offices at
filmmakersc...@gmail.com or 212-267-5665.

Warmest!!
MM Serra and the FMC Staff
NACG/The Film-Makers' Cooperative