Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:53:33 -0400
From: nicholas.bu...@smfa.edu
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Looking to buy 16mm Camera

I'm looking to buy a 16mm camera in the Northeast United States. I'm a film
student, recent graduate of SMFA. I'm traveling to Mexico to shoot a film for 4
months. Now that I don't have access to equipment I need to buy a 16mm camera.
My budget is $1000-$1,500 and I just need a good camera. I would love Bolex or
Scoopic but would also be down for an Arri S. I'm based in Boston but could
also easily make it to NY to pick up a camera.

-

Nick Bunch