Sounds great – we’re in winter now down here and there are bits of aeroplane
floating around in the ocean. See you soon!
Peter
(Perth)

From: vassily bourikas
<vassilybouri...@yahoo.co.uk<mailto:vassilybouri...@yahoo.co.uk>>
Date: Monday, 26 May 2014 8:30 pm
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
<frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com<mailto:frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Job posting - Artistic Director

scottttt!
you are stepping down?
a real pity to hear that, specially as I was planning to come to images at some
point and see your work...
I am sure you will find a great replacement anyway but it would have been good
to know that I came while you were doing it.
In any case it was wonderful to see you again and I hope we set again soon. If
you are planning to come over to Europe during this summer do let me know!
summmerrrr!!
swimminggggg!! Greece is still a massive mess but the sun shines still and the
sea is still blue and beautiful.
keep in touch my friend!
hugs vas

Vassily Bourikas
9 Alexandras Avenue
TK 11473 Athens Greece
m: +30 6948056026

On Friday, 23 May 2014, 17:30, Scott Miller Berry