Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 11:31:44 -0700
From: dominic.anger...@gmail.com
To: FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] 7376 negative

Hi,  I have been using 7378 for camera stock for a long time now. I have found
that shooting reversal the asa can range from 12-15. Does anyone have any idea
what asa approx is necessary for this stock as shot as negative. 7378 is the bw
stock kodak used to make for optical sound tracks.

Thanks

Dominic