Hello Frameworkers,

For anyone who might be interested, I recently released my feature length
experimental documentary The Great Northwest online, for free.

The Great Northwest is a project based on the re-creation of a 3,200 mile
road-trip made in 1958 by four Seattle women who thoroughly documented
their journey in an elaborate scrapbook of photos, postcards, and
brochures. Fifty years later, I found that scrapbook in a thrift store, and
in 2010 set out on the road, following their route as precisely as possible
to search out every stop in which the women had documented.  The project
has exhibited both theatrically and as an expanded installation at venues
including MoMA, Rotterdam, RIDM, and the Tacoma Art Museum.

The entire documentary, as well as additional interactive features, can be
found at:

www.thegreatnorthwest.org

thanks,
Matt McCormick