Her films have long gone ignored. I had the pleasure of meeting and talking
with her in 1999 when I presented a showing of her work at SF MOMA in the
series I curated called "Shake the Nation" presented in a series of nine
programs. The theme of the program was the history of experimental film in
the Bay Area from 1939 to present. If anyone wants to program such, let me
know off the site (domi...@cinemod.net)

Thanks

Dominic