Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:21:48 -0700
From: dominic.anger...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] film thief, copyright idiot

This is very common, beware everyone believes everything is "fair use" these
days despite laws and some restrictions. And maybe they are correct. If he
makes money on it you can probably sue him. I caution anyone who places work on
youtube. However, I can find almost any film (narrative, documentary, etc.) on
youtube.  I do not look for ag films there.

DA

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Raymond Salvatore Harmon