Frameworkers,

Hello hello from New Hampshire!  I'm putting together a short-term darkroom
set-up and wanted to make use of your hive mind to double-check my somewhat
creaky hand-processing techniques, with particular regard to B/W reversal
and negative chemistry.

I'm planning (along with a few other humans) to process around 3,000'
(1,500' of which would be reversal) of Hi-Con and Orwo UN54 and need some
chemistry recommendations.  Could you recommend a mix of materials for this
quantity?  I'm talking D-19, Rapid Fixer, Hypo, Wetting Agent, Bleach...

It seems like the main options are Photographer's Formulary, which is fine
by me, but I'm unclear as to how much chemistry I need for what will
effectively be 30 rolls. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

BR