The 'Frame Master' is a hard, highly polished chrome-plated piece of brass that
fits into the pressure plate of any Super 8 cassette. This precision formed
piece improves picture sharpness and steadiness both horizontally and
vertically. It also greatly reduces the likelihood of the Super 8 cassette's
plastic pressure window causing scratches on the base side of the film.

Andec Film in Germany sells this for 120 Euro, or US $161:
http://www.andecfilm.de/en/e_s8_pressureplate.htm

Mine is brand new, only used once, and I'm selling it for $75 shipping included
in the US, first come first served. Please email me off list.

Ken
www.kenpaulrosenthal.comwww.maddancementalhealthfilmtrilogy.com