Dear frameworkers,

Just a few lines to tell you that starting next week I will be screening some
personal work in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I will be there in person, so
if anyone would like to say hi or watch some films and have a drink afterwards
please do!

Here's the schedule:

August 9, Southern Lights: Films by Pablo Marin, Sf Cinematheque - Artists'
Television Access, San Francisco - 6.30pm
August 11, Found footage films of Pablo Marin, Black Hole Cinematheque, Oakland
- 8.30pm
August 14, Films by Pablo Marin, Echo Park Film Center, Los Angeles - 8pm
August 16, New Works Salon, Echo Park Film Center, Los Angeles - 8pm

All the best,
Pablo.