From: Caryn Cline <carynycl...@gmail.com<mailto:carynycl...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:06:12 -0700
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
<FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com<mailto:FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com>>
Subject: [Frameworks] films using the optical printer

Dear Frameworkers,

If I were going to undertake a series of screenings showcasing optical printer
techniques, what work would you recommend?  What is the best work for
understanding the cinematic potential in optical printing?  Are there any texts
that could be included?  I'm asking for my own enlightenment and to take my own
OP work to another level, but I might also try to put together a public
screening at some point.

Many thanks, as always, for your thoughts and advice.

CC

--
Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher

[Falmouth University] <http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/>      [Follow us]
[Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/falmouthuni>      [Twitter]
<http://twitter.com/falmouthuni>     [Youtube]
<http://www.youtube.com/falmouthuniversity>  [Pintrest]
<http://pinterest.com/falmouthuni>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us
immediately and then delete it.