Szervusz Dorottya,

My department here in Buffalo has a new PhD program; we are just now beginning to graduate our first "flock" of PhD's!

Please take a look at our PhD description here:

http://mediastudy.buffalo.edu/programs/graduate/phd-in-media-study/

But also, take a look at what our Department of Media Study is all about:

http://mediastudy.buffalo.edu/

We are a pretty small department in the largest university of the New York State university system. (You can study almost anything here!) Our department tradition is strongly oriented toward a progressive understanding of media art, so we incorporate increasing amounts of IT along with a continuing affection for alternative video and film.

I'd be happy to hear any questions you might have!

Best wishes,

Tony Conrad
SUNY Distinguished Professor
Department of Media Study